Firefox ( Desktop/Laptop browser )
Last Updated On
You are here:
Here’s how to enable camera and microphone access in Firefox :
- Select the lock icon ( video icon ) located near the right side of your search bar.
- Select the dropdown menu next to camera and microphone.
- Change the camera and microphone access to Allow.
- Refresh the browser tab (cmd + R).
How to re-enable the camera and microphone on desktop / laptop
- Select the lock icon located on the right side of your search bar.
- Click both X‘s to Clear this permission and ask again.
- Refresh the browser tab.
- When prompted, ensure you’re using the correct camera & microphone inputs, and select Allow.
You’ll have a chance to test your device before joining a call to ensure everything is working correctly.
Was this guide helpful?
Did you find the tutorial helpful or would you like to give feedback? Click on one of the buttons to share your opinion
Table of Contents